RubyMotion is a revolutionary toolchain for iOS. It lets you quickly develop and test native iOS applications for iPhone or iPad, all using the awesome Ruby language you know and love.
- Create a project.
- Run your app in the simulator.
- Deploy on your IOS device.
- Create an App Store package.
- Navigate and introspect the iOS API
- Behavior-driven development framework
- RubyMotion makes Ruby as fast as Objective-C
- It’s Ruby stupid
Seriously, what is not to like about this? BTW, It was built by the original Mac Ruby author, Laurent Sansonetti